Đề cương ôn tập tiếng Anh 8 giữa kì 2 năm 2021 – 2022 là tài liệu cực kì hữu ích tổng hợp toàn bộ kiến thức, các dạng bài tập trọng tâm trong chương trình tiếng Anh 8.
Đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 2 tiếng Anh 8 là tài liệu vô cùng quan trọng giúp cho các bạn học sinh có thể ôn tập tốt cho kì thi giữa học kì 2 sắp tới. Đề cương ôn thi giữa HK2 tiếng Anh 8 được biên soạn rất chi tiết, cụ thể với những dạng bài tập được trình bày một cách khoa học. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết Đề cương tiếng Anh 8 giữa kì 2, mời các bạn cùng theo dõi tại đây.
Đề cương ôn thi giữa học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh 8
I. Mark the stress in the following.
II. Write the words from the box in the correct part of the table, according to the stress pattern.
|historic specific musical scenic electrical artistic logical tragic natural horrific scientific political comic physical technological heroic magic global original systematic arrival emotional economical central critical grammatical academic mathematical|
B. VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR
I. Complete the sentences with the words or phrases in part I.
1. The smoke from planes, cars and factories causes .
2. There are many causes of including nuclear explosions, nuclear accidents and nuclear waste.
3. can cause hearing loss and tinnitus.
4. can be caused by unattractive views, such as power lines, billboards, Street banners, open storage of trash, ugly buildings, etc.
5. can lead to the death of aquatic plants and animals.
6. can happen when the temperature of a body of water increases;
7. There’s just so much from the ground that we simply can’t see most of the stars.
8. The ever-increasing use of Chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizers is one of the main factors causing .
III. Complete the sentences with the words from the box.
1. or wastewater should be treated before it is discharged into the river or ocean.
2. More and more waste and are poured into the water, the soil and the air.
3. The material is stored in a special radiation-proof Container.
4. Oil spills can cause the death of animals such as fish.
5. sewage can spread disease and contaminate drinking water sources.
6. Cholera is transmitted through water
7. The health of air pollution include heart disease, lung cancer, and asthma.
8. Carbon dioxide is a dangerous air .
9. Over 150,000 tonnes of waste are annually along the coastline.
10. Up to 100.000 fish were found along the river last week.
IV. Underline the right option.
The planet’s water reserves are constantly polluted by waste from agriculture, industries, and (1) sewage / sewers / sewing. Since water is always circulating through the environment, it transports the (2) pollution / polluted / pollutants it contains from one area to the next. A pesticide that is (3) sprayed / spread / crowded on a field, for example, seeps into the groundwater, finds its way to a stream, and finally (4) ends up / gives up / comes up in the ocean. These toxic substances harm (5) poisonous / aquatic / dead plants and animals, and also infect the food Chain, causing certain plant and animal species to become (6) extinct / extinction / extincted. They can also (7) effect / defect / affect humans who eat fish. Even though (8) dumping / collecting / clearing garbage in the ocean is strictly forbidden, many countries release their (9) treated / untreated / treatment sewer waste and dispose of their garbage into the water. In addition to this, more than 6 million tons of oil are accidentally (10) spilled / littered / floated into the ocean every year.
V. Match the two halves of the sentence.
1. Overfertilization contributes to soil pollution,
2. Because there is so much light pollution from the ground,
3. Lake, river, ocean and ground water get contaminated
4. Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas
5. The soil is exposed and vulnerable to erosion
6. The polluted fog became so thick
7. Since air pollution is a threat to human health,
8. People living near the airport aren’t getting enough sleep
a. because of aircraft noise.
b. due to discharge of pollutants in the water bodies.
c. everybody should try their best to reduce it. d. as a result of the removal of vegetation.
e. so you only need to apply fertilizer once or twice per year.
f. people cannot see the stars in the night sky. g. that people could only see a few meters in front of them.
h. that can lead to health problems.
VI. Choose the best answer to complete the sentences.
1. The river water is severely polluted, mostly the dumping of raw sewage.
A. due to
B. lead to
2. Sudden changes in water temperature can mass killings of fish, plants, oramphibians.
A. come up
B. result in
C. dump into
D. thank to
3. Water pollution the death of all forms of life in the water bodies.
B. results of
D. leads to
4. plastic takes so long to break down, it pollutes the land and ocean.
B. Due to
C. Even if
5. Many flights were cancelled the smoke from forest fires.
C. because of
D. result in
6. the garbage dump smells terrible, no one lives around there.
A. Because of
C. As a result of
D. Even though
7. the grain consumption is rising, forests will be cut to provide more room for planting crops.
D. Due to
8. Grace didn’t love nature, she wasn’t happy when her group went camping in ajungle.
9. Thousands of fish were killed a discharge of poisonous Chemicals from a nearby factory.
B. lead to
C. result in
D. as a result of
10. the fog, there were no take-oils from the airport yesterday.
C. Owing to
D. Thanks to
VII. Complete the sentences with the verbs in brackets. Use conditional sentences type 1.
1. If the air in a City (get) very polluted, it can make people’s eyes burn.
2. If we dump all sorts of Chemicals into rivers, we (not be) able to swim in them in the future.
3. Many wildlife habitats will be destroyed if people (keep) polluting the environment.
4. If we all use public transport more, we (help) reduce air pollution.
5. If we (not stop) over-fishing the oceans, many species (become) extinct.
6. If everyone (recycle) paper, metal and glass, we (not produce) so much rubbish.
7. We (have) dirty seafood if we (dump) rubbish into the sea.
8. If global warming (continue), temperatures (rise) even higher.
9. If light pollution (keep) growing, you (not be) able to see even the Big Dipper at night.
10. We (threaten) our own existence if we (not cut down) the waste rapidly.
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung đề cương giữa kì 2 Tiếng Anh 8
Đăng bởi: Thcs-thptlongphu.edu.vn
Chuyên mục: Tổng hợp